Graveyard Keeper is an adventure simulation role-playing video game developed by Lazy Bear Games and published by tinyBuild. The game was released via Steam on 15 August, 2018 for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
About This Game:
Graveyard Keeper is the most inaccurate medieval cemetery management sim of all time. Build and manage your own graveyard, and expand into other ventures, while finding shortcuts to cut costs. Use all the resources you can find. After all, this is a game about the spirit of capitalism, and doing whatever it takes to build a thriving business. And it’s also a love story.
– Face ethical dilemmas. Do you really want to spend money on that proper burger meat for the witch-burning festival, when you have so many resources lying around?
– Gather valuable materials and craft new items. Expand your Graveyard into a thriving business. Help yourself — gather the valuable resources scattered across the surrounding areas, and explore what this land has to offer.
– Quests and corpses. These dead bodies don’t need all those organs, do they? Why not grind them up and sell them to the local butcher? Or you can go on proper quests, you roleplayer.
– Explore mysterious dungeons. No medieval game would be complete without those! Take a trip into the unknown, and find discover new alchemy ingredients — which may or may not poison a whole bunch of nearby villagers.
Graveyard Keeper Game ScreenShots
Graveyard Keeper System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel core i5, 1.5 GHz and up
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 Gb dedicated video card, shader model 3.0+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Graveyard Keeper Download Link
file size: 220.20 MB
Graveyard Keeper V1.031 (WIN)
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don’t forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.