Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
47ay respects the legitimate rights of copyrights owners and has adopted an efficient notice and takedown procedure as required by the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The notice and takedown procedure is described below.
This is a simple contact form for DMCA Report.
In order to write a proper DMCA notice, please perform the following steps:
- Identify with sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has to been infringed;
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material;
- Provide us with information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- Add the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”;
- Add the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”;